Terms and Conditions of Use for voguetheatre.com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE, voguetheatre.com.
the Vogue Theatre maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the site; provided, however, that by accessing and browsing this site, you acknowledge and agree, without qualification or limitation, to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use voguetheatre.com. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, alter, modify, add, or remove any of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of voguetheatre.com following a modification to the terms will signify your acceptance of such modifications.
1. You can download materials from voguetheatre.com for your noncommercial, personal use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on such materials. No material from voguetheatre.com, or any other site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the Vogue Theatre may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, for public or commercial purposes. Use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the Vogue Theatre’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
2. You should assume that all information or materials you see or read on voguetheatre.com are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and, therefore, may not be used except as provided for in these Terms or in the text of the site without the written permission of the Vogue Theatre. The Vogue Theatre neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Vogue Theatre.
3. Images of people, places and things displayed on voguetheatre.com are either the property of, or used with permissions by, the Vogue Theatre. You are prohibited from using these images unless such use is specifically permitted by these Terms or the specific language of the site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. While the Vogue Theatre uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and timely information on voguetheatre.com, the Vogue Theatre makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information. The Vogue Theatre assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
5. The Vogue Theatre is pleased to hear from its guests and customers and welcomes your comments regarding various the Vogue Theatre products and services, including voguetheatre.com. We value your feedback and request that you be specific in your comments on our products and services to insure that we will be better able to serve you in the future. Nevertheless, if you transmit any communications, materials, ideas, suggestions, or submissions, including, but not limited to, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, business proposals, or other information (collectively, the “Communications”), the Communications shall be deemed nonconfidential and nonproprietary (even if you mark them “confidential” or “proprietary”). Any such Communications shall become the property of the Vogue Theatre and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Vogue Theatre is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Communications you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing commercial products using or based upon such information, without compensation to the provider of the Communications.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on voguetheatre.com are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Vogue Theatre and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of the Vogue Theatre or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Vogue Theatre will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. THE MATERIALS ON OR FROM voguetheatre.com ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, the Vogue Theatre DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding exclusions of implied warranties. The Vogue Theatre does not represent nor warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By use of voguetheatre.com, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. The Vogue Theatre assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in voguetheatre.com or your downloading of any information, materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
8. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Vogue Theatre be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or materials on or from this site. In no event shall the Vogue Theatre’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for accessing voguetheatre.com.
9. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Vogue Theatre and its affiliated companies, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, affiliates, licensers and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach of these Terms by you. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with the Vogue Theatre in the defense of any claim; provided, however, that the Vogue Theatre reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
10. Unless otherwise specified herein, the information and materials on voguetheatre.com are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or services of the Vogue Theatre, which are available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This site is maintained and operated by the Vogue Theatre from its offices in Nashville, Tennessee of the United States of America. The Vogue Theatre makes no representation that the products or services promoted on voguetheatre.com are available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to Canadian export restrictions. By downloading or using software from this site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country that is subject to Canadian export restrictions.
11. The Vogue Theatre respects the privacy concerns of the users of voguetheatre.com. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of voguetheatre.com. However, certain non-personal information may be recorded by the standard operation of this site, for the purposes of aggregate statistical analysis and site customization.
12. These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all the Vogue Theatre site(s) and all related documentation and all copies thereof. These terms may be terminated by the Vogue Theatre, in the Vogue Theatre’s sole discretion, at any time and with no notice thereof. Upon notification of such termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site or any other the Vogue Theatre site(s) and all copies thereof.
13. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the provincial or federal courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in a writing, signed by both parties.
14. If you would like to contact the Vogue Theatre, please contact Vogue Operations at 918 Granville St. Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1L2.